Multiple savings and packages for travelers this Spring and Summer
– Added Flights Increase Access to Island –
Saint Lucia (April 13, 2011) – For those looking to escape the lingering cold and get a head start on their summer glow, Saint Lucia invites travelers to Spring and Summer escapes with an array of specials at many of its acclaimed hotels and resorts. Offers and packages include up to 55% savings, free nights, reduced starting rates and more, available for travel this spring and summer. A sample of offers include:
- The Landings invites travelers to take a Spring Break with one-night free for a five-night stay or more. Travel through May 29, 2011.
- Head to Ti Kaye Village for a Last Minute May special where travelers receive two nights free for a seven-night stay in an Ocean View room plus US$100 spa credit. Book by May 23, 2011 for travel May 1 to May 31, 2011.
- Bay Gardens Inn and Bay Gardens Hotel offer a special summer savings of up to 25% off a three-night stay or more starting at $72 per night (Bay Gardens Inn) and $75 per night (Bay Gardens Hotel). Book by July 31, 2011 for travel May 1 through December 15, 2011.
- Enjoy up to 35% off plus One Romance Massage at Rendezvous for two. Book by April 30, 2011 for travel through December 17, 2011.
- Spring Escape to the private villa resort Castles in Paradise with rates starting at US$250 per night for a two bedroom villa and US$390-$420 per night for a three bedroom villa with plunge pool.
For more information on these special offers and more, please visit www.saintlucianow.com and click on “Resorts.” Look for properties with the “Spring Sale” icon or Summer package offers.
Earlier this month, Saint Lucia announced increased airlift from American Eagle, which commenced a second daily service from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Saint Lucia, further increasing accessibility to Saint Lucia from a number of markets serviced by American Airlines.
“From all-inclusive resorts to luxurious private villas, Saint Lucia’s Spring and Summer Sale is the perfect excuse for any traveler to enjoy some of our exciting new attractions including the new Treasure Bay Casino in Rodney Bay, zip lining under the shadow of Petit Piton with the newly opened Soufriere Hotwire Rides and much more at a fantastic value,” said Louis Lewis, Director of Tourism for the Saint Lucia Tourist Board.
Participating properties offering spring and summer specials include, but are not limited to: Akasha Villa, Almond Morgan Bay, Anse Chastanet Resort, Balenbouche Estate, Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa, Bay Gardens Hotel, Bay Gardens Inn, Calabash Cove, Cap Maison, Casa Del Vega, Castles in Paradise, Coco Palm, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, Cotton Bay Village, Discovery at Marigot Bay Hotel, Fond Doux Holiday Plantation, Four Springs Villa, Grand View Vacation Villas, Hilltop View Guest House, Hummingbird Beach Resort, Jade Mountain, La Haut Resort, Mago Estate, Mango Beach Inn, Rendezvous, Royal by rex resorts, Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa, St. Lucian by rex resorts, Stonefield Estate Villas, The Landings, Ti Kaye Village, Tropical Breeze Apartments and Guesthouse, Tropical Villas, Villa Ashiana, Village Inn Resort & Spa, Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa, and Zamaca.