SAINT LUCIA CELEBRATES 2ND ANNUAL PADI WOMEN’S DIVE DAY
Last year, PADI Women's Dive Day featured events across 65 countries and all seven continents. Men and women from Alaska to Argentina, France to the Philippines enjoyed a day of diving together to celebrate the contributions of women to the sport. PADI Women's Dive Day espouses that scuba diving is about community, as diving is a great way to network and share experiences with friends or family.
The event was promoted locally with a competition for the female divers. Hoteliers and Dive Shops around the island were invited to submit a nomination of their best female diver(s) and their accomplishments and provide a reason why these women should be recognized for PADI Women’s Dive Day. Nominations were received from the following:
Learn more about the participants by clicking on the link below.
- Dawn Shewan (Dive Saint Lucia)
- Nathalia Clement (Sandals Grande)
- Eget Martyr (Eastern Caribbean Diving)
- Nikelia Williams (Body Holiday)
- Wendy John (Dive Saint Lucia)
- Merlissa Brown (Body Holiday)
- Zita Glace (Anse Chastanet Hotel)
- Hardasher Agdomar (Sea Adventures Inc)