Capella Marina at Marigot Bay
GPS & Location 13⁰, 58.05’N 61⁰, 01.90’W VHF 12
Opening Hours Customs & Immigration: SLASPA Dock Office +1-758-458-3318
Monday to Sunday 8am - 12pm / 1pm to 4.30pm
Yacht Reception Facility @ Marina Village: Customs clearance is accepted and they also act as a collection agency for Saint Lucia Air & Sea Ports Authority (SLASPA).
Located in what James Michener called 'the most beautiful bay in the Caribbean', Capella Marigot Bay Marina is a favourite berthing destination for premier yachts from around the world. Hugging the southern edge of the bay at the ultra-luxury Capella Resort, the Marina at Marigot Bay affords convenient access to the Caribbean, and is a favourite starting and drop off point for yacht charters due to the comprehensive marina services and convenient, direct flights to and from both the US and the UK.
Visiting yachts are invited to enjoy the resort's many high end facilities, and a 'personal assistant' is assigned to each. Up to three boats can raft up on an anchorage, and the marina team of Nash and Michael will be pleased to help; call the marina office for assistance with berthing.
Marigot Bay has also been recognised for centuries as one of the Caribbean’s most secure anchoring spots, providing protection to ships during the roughest of seas. The bay is known as a 'hurricane hole' due to its location on the west side of the island, where the steep, forested mountains cut storm force winds by one third and experiences minimal tidal changes.
Amenities & Services
- 42 berths for yachts up to 280ft in length, 20ft draft
- 20 mooring buoys in the bay, deepest 30ft
- 24 hour security and CCTV Surveillance to ISPS Requirements
- Utilities including Diesel / Gasoline fuel dock dispensaries; Electricity & Water
- Complimentary Wifi Internet & Cable TV
- Garbage disposal & cooking Gas refill service
- Technical Services arranged through the Marina Office including Electrical, Electronic, and Hydraulic Repairs (ASEA Agent Onsite), Hull Cleaning & Polishing, Painting and Varnishing, Valeting, Interior and Exterior
- VHF16 for water and land taxis, Chateau Mygo and Marigot Beach Club
Contact Capella Marigot Bay Marina for more information on www.capellahotels.com
Marine management regulations are in place for the Saint Lucia coastline from Marigot to Choiseul in the south of the island. Please visit www.smma.org.lc for guidance on anchorages and reefs, diving, snorkeling and other activities. See SMMA Fees for charges.