Saint Lucia's maritime sector has a solid base of services tailored for the needs of the yachting community. From hi-tech onboard systems support to excellent sail repairs, the island has a network of operators who come highly recommended by veteran Caribbean sailiors like Chris Doyle. [Doyle Guides: Windward Islands] Although many services are located in the vicinity of the marinas, there are skilled experts around the fishing villages and other ports of entry. See Technical Services Directory for more information and contacts.
- Electronic, Hydraulic and Navigations Systems Support
- Sail Repair & Construction
- Engine Repairs & Brand Agents
- Fibreglass Work; Hull Repairs & Maintenance
- Interior Valeting Services, Flowers & Floral Supplies
- Recycling Facilities
- A wide network of small marine-industry business, often recommended by word of mouth and general experience.
IGY Rodney Bay Marina Boat Yard
Capable of accommodating 120 boats, on-site workshops specialising in wood, fibreglass, aluminium, stainless steel, and bronze. Travelift up to 75 tons. Click here to find out more
Capella Marigot Bay Marina
Onsite Services and information about recommended external contractors available from the Capella Marina Office. Click here to find out more
Chandelry & Specialist Marine Retailers
Electrical, Electronic, Air-Conditioning Supplies
RIBs, Tenders, Dinghies
- Marine Equipment and Supplies
- Quality Provisioning by Specialist Companies. Sourcing the best ingredients in the world and importing them to order for discerning super- and mega-yacht owners.
- High End Supermarkets & Wholesalers. Saint Lucia's retail sector has everything required to stock up for a long stay or a long voyage.
- Catering & Bespoke Entertaining. There are several excellent catering companies on the island who can provide island ideas, or bring clients' wishes to life on a plate.
ST LUCIA YACHT CLUB 14°04’32 N 60°57’16 W
Located on Reduit Beach in Rodney Bay, the Saint Lucia Yacht Club has been in existence for more than fifty years, and its beachfront club house is a busy hub for Laser and Radial sailing. SLYC is home to the Saint Lucia National Youth Sailing Programme and hosts sailing events such as the Mango Bowl Regatta and J24 National Championships. The club is also the location of the island's only international standard Squash Courts.
TUESDAY - FRIDAY 3pm - 9pm
SATURDAY & SUNDAY 10am - 7pm
Club Phone: (+1-758) 452 8350
P.O. Box 1538, Castries, Saint Lucia. W.I.