THE TRAVEL BUBBLE
Bubble travellers are visitors who were in a Bubble Country for the 21 days immediately prior to arrival in Saint Lucia.
Our island is open to visitors from all countries. If your trip originates in United States of America, Canada, Europe or any other country outside the designated travel bubble please click here to familiarize yourself with the relevant entry requirements and complete the Travel Registration Form.
The designated travel bubble:
Antigua & Barbuda, Anguilla, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Vincent & The Grenadines
Bubble Travelers are exempt from quarantine; however they must have a negative result from a PCR test taken no more than 7 days before arriving in Saint Lucia, they must submit a travel registration form and will be subject to mandatory screening on arrival.
MANDATORY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Effective 10 February 2021, all arrivals to Saint Lucia (5 years or older) must have a negative result from a COVID-19 PCR test taken no more than 5 days before arrival.
All arrivals 18 years and older must complete a Travel Registration form.
NOTE – SUBMISSION OF THE FORM DOES NOT REQUIRE THE PCR TEST RESULT. THE FORM SHOULD BE SUBMITTED AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AND THEN ACCESSED AGAIN TO UPLOAD THE TEST RESULT.
- All arriving passengers must adhere to all protocols relevant to airport
- All arriving passengers will be screened, this will include temperature checks
- All symptomatic passengers will be immediately isolated and tested. If test result is positive for COVID-19 the passenger will be transferred to the Respiratory Hospital for treatment and care at their cost.
BUBBLE TRAVELERS (ARRIVING BY AIR)
- Take your COVID-19 PCR Test no more than 5 days before travel
- Print and travel with a copy of the test results
- Complete the online Travel Registration Form
YOU ARE REMINDED THAT YOU MAY BE DENIED BOARDING IF YOU FAIL TO PRODUCE ANY OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Travel Registration Form