Arrivals from Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis or St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Our island is open to visitors from all countries. If your trip originates in United States of America, Canada, Europe or any other country outside the designated travel bubble please click here to to familiarize yourself with the relevant entry requirements and complete the Travel Registration Form.
Visitors who, immediately before arriving in St. Lucia, were in a Bubble Country for at least 21 days are considered Bubble Travelers and will be exempt from quarantine; however, they must have a negative result from a PCR test taken no more than 7 days before arriving in Saint Lucia, and are subject to mandatory screening on arrival.
MANDATORY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
All arrivals (5 years and over) must have a negative result from a PCR test taken no more than 7 days before arrival in Saint Lucia. The test result must be submitted by email before travel to TravelSaintLucia@gmail.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org. Print and travel with a copy of your test results and the auto response email from the travel registration submission.
All arrivals (18 years and over) must complete a Travel Registration Form 7 days or more before travel. CLICK HERE. Print and travel with a copy of the auto-response email.
NOTE – SUBMISSION OF THE FORM DOES NOT REQUIRE THE PCR TEST RESULT. THE FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AND NO LESS THAN 3 DAYS BEFORE TRAVEL
You must print and travel with the following
- The result of your COVID-19 PCR Test
- The auto-response email that you received on submission of the travel registration form (check your SPAM if you did not receive an email)
- All arriving passengers must adhere to all protocols relevant to airport
- All arriving passengers will be screened, this will include temperature checks
- All symptomatic passengers will be immediately isolated and tested. If test result is positive for COVID-19 the passenger will be transferred to the Respiratory Hospital for treatment and care at their cost.
Travel Registration Form