Arrivals from the USA, UK, Canada and all other countries that are NOT in the designated travel bubble
MANDATORY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Effective February 10, all arrivals to Saint Lucia (5 years and over) must have a negative result from a PCR test taken no more than 5 days before arrival.
All arrivals 18 years and older must complete a Travel Registration form online.
NOTE – SUBMISSION OF THE FORM DOES NOT REQUIRE THE PCR TEST RESULT. THE FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. LOG BACK IN AFTER SUBMISSION TO UPLOAD YOUR TEST RESULT.
All arrivals must receive authorization for travel to Saint Lucia. The authorization will be sent by email and will be based on:
- Verified reservations at a COVID-19 certified property or
- Verified arrangements in place to join a boat and
- Verification of COVID-19 PCR test results
You must be able to show your travel authorization on demand. Failure to do so may result in you being denied boarding
- All arriving passengers must adhere to all protocols relevant to airport
- All arriving passengers will be screened, this will include temperature checks
- All symptomatic passengers will be immediately isolated and tested. If test result is positive for COVID-19 the passenger will be transferred to the Respiratory Hospital for treatment and care at their cost.
- Other passengers will be transferred by certified taxi to approved COVID-19 accommodation.
- Hotel guests who have not arrived in Saint Lucia as Bubble Travellers are required to remain on property for the duration of their stay except to transfer to another Covid-19 certified property to continue their stay, or to participate in certified activities, tours and excursions (see details in FAQs)
- After 14 days in COVID certified accommodation, international visitors may
1. Remain in COVID certified accommodation and continue to observe the protocols for stays in this type of accommodation, or
2. Check in to accommodation certified to accept Bubble Travelers (visitors from countries within the Saint Lucia designated travel bubble) with the opportunity to move around the island more freely
758 Care Alert
We encourage you to download the 758 Care Alert App to your phone on arrival. The app is available free of charge from Google Play and App Store – it will store 14 days’ of location information on your phone, and the information will not be shared unless you choose to share it.
758 Care Alert is made available free of charge by the Department of Health and Wellness in Saint Lucia to aid in COVID-19 exposure notification and contact tracing. You will receive alerts from the Department of Health & Wellness about potential exposure to COVID-19. Saint Lucia is committed to providing free software to help manage the spread of covid-19 in our destination.
INTERNATIONAL TRAVELERS (ARRIVING BY AIR)
- Book your stay in a COVID-19 certified property
- Complete and submit the Travel Registration form
- Take your COVID-19 PCR Test no more than 5 days before travel
- Log into your travel registration to upload your test result before travel.
YOU ARE REMINDED THAT YOU MAY BE DENIED BOARDING IF YOU FAIL TO PRODUCE YOUR TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION EMAIL
Travel Registration Form