Arrivals from the USA, UK, Canada and all other countries that are NOT in the designated travel bubble
MANDATORY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
All arrivals (5 years and over) must have a negative result from a PCR test taken no more than 7 days before arrival in Saint Lucia. The test result must be submitted by email before travel to firstname.lastname@example.org. Print and travel with a copy of your test results, the auto response email from the form submission and and the TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION LETTER that you will receive.
All arrivals 18 years and older must complete:
1. A Travel Registration form (online – 7 days before travel, Print and travel with a copy of the auto-response email)
2. A Health Screening Form (download, print and travel with the completed form)
If your booking is last-minute, (fewer than 7 days prior to travel), fill out the online travel authorisation form as above. The auto-generated confirmation email that you will receive immediately after submission should then be forwarded to email@example.com.
NOTE – SUBMISSION OF THE FORM DOES NOT REQUIRE THE PCR TEST RESULT. THE FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AND NO LESS THAN 3 DAYS BEFORE TRAVEL
All arrivals must receive (and travel with a printed copy of) a letter of authorizing travel to Saint Lucia based on:
- Verified reservations at a COVID-19 certified property or
- Confirmed reservation at a state quarantine facility (Returning nationals and residents) or
- Verified arrangements in place to join a boat
In transit passengers with a same day onward journey do not require travel authorization.
You must print and travel with the following
- Your travel authorization letter
- The result of your COVID-19 PCR Test
- The auto-response email that you received on submission of the travel authorization form (check your SPAM if you did not receive an email)
- All arriving passengers must adhere to all protocols relevant to airport
- All arriving passengers will be screened, this will include temperature checks
- All symptomatic passengers will be immediately isolated and tested. If test result is positive for COVID-19 the passenger will be transferred to the Respiratory Hospital for treatment and care at their cost.
- Other passengers will be transferred by certified taxi to approved COVID-19 accommodation or to a government quarantine facility
- Hotel guests who have not arrived in Saint Lucia as Bubble Travellers are required to remain on property for the duration of their stay except to transfer to another Covid-19 certified property to continue their stay, or to participate in certified activities, tours and excursions (see details in FAQs below)
- Guests who spend 14 days in a COVID-19 certified property may then leave the property and travel freely within Saint Lucia
INTERNATIONAL TRAVELERS (ARRIVING BY AIR)
- Book your stay in a COVID-19 certified property
- Take your COVID-19 PCR Test no more than 7 days before travel, and send results to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to travel
- Print and travel with a copy of the test results
- Complete the online Travel Registration Form
- Print and travel with a copy of the auto-response email from the Travel Registration submission
- Print and travel with a copy of the travel authorization letter that you will receive before you travel
- Download, print and travel with a completed copy of the Health Screening Form
YOU ARE REMINDED THAT YOU MAY BE DENIED BOARDING IF YOU FAIL TO PRODUCE ANY OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Travel Registration Form