RETURNING NATIONALS AND RESIDENTS
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
PRE – TRAVEL TEST
Effective February 10, all arrivals to Saint Lucia (5 years and over) must have a negative result from a PCR test taken no more than 5 days before arrival.
All returning nationals and residents will be required to remain in quarantine for 14 days. Quarantine arrangements must be confirmed prior to travel at one of the following:
- At home – home quarantine approval received (complete the travel registration form to apply for home quarantine. Your application MUST BE SUBMITTED 7 DAYS OR MORE BEFORE TRAVEL. Applications received less than 7 days before departure will not be processed.
- At a state facility (see booking details below)
- At a COVID-19 certified property (all guests must remain in-house and on the property for 14 days)
- All transfers to home quarantine or certified accommodation are by certified taxi ONLY. Transfers to State Quarantine will be provided by the State
TRAVEL REGISTRATION/HOME QUARANTINE APPLICATION FORM
All arrivals 18 years and older must complete a Travel Registration form. This is also the home quarantine application form. Travelers requesting home quarantine must submit their form 7 DAYS OR MORE BEFORE DEPARTURE. The form is available at the link below. (Print and travel with a copy of the auto-response email and the Travel Authorization letter that you will receive).
All arrivals 18 years and older must complete a Health Screening Form (Click here for form). Download, print and travel with the completed form)
NOTE – SUBMISSION OF THE FORM DOES NOT REQUIRE THE PCR TEST RESULT. THE HOME TRAVEL REGISTRATION/QUARANTINE APPLICATION (THE TRAVEL REGISTRATION FORM AT THE BUTTON BELOW) SHOULD BE SUBMITTED AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AND NO LESS THAN 7 DAYS BEFORE TRAVEL.
APPLICATION FOR HOME QUARANTINE APPROVAL
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
How to apply for Home Quarantine:
The home quarantine application is part of the TRAVEL REGISTRATION FORM.
Your home quarantine application/travel registration form must be submitted 7 DAYS OR MORE BEFORE TRAVEL. Applications received less than 7 days before the date of travel to Saint Lucia will not be processed.
As a result of the very high number of applications, please expect to receive your authorization letter 1-2 days before you travel
- The home assessment team will contact the person listed on the form to schedule a home visit which will determine if the quarantine space identified by the resident is suitable.
- Once the home inspection has been done, and suitability determined, an approval letter will be sent.
- All returning residents must allow 7 days for processing so please fill out the form as early and with as much detail as possible. A name of an adult and a local number must be provided.
- Please note that last-minute requests will not be processed due to the high number of requests for home quarantine.
Please be advised that all returning nationals 18 years and older who have requested home quarantine will be required to wear an BioIntelliSense BioButton for the duration of the mandatory quarantine period.
The BioButton is a part of the approval for home quarantine.
The BioButton is a remote monitoring device that will provide your vitals (temperature, heartrate and respiratory rate) in near real time to allow the Ministry of Health to monitor your health remotely while in quarantine. For more information on the BioButton, click here.
The BioButton is mandatory and must be ordered at a cost of US$100.00 each at https://shop.biointellisense.com/products/biobutton-saint-lucia prior to travel. It can be posted to you before travel (US only) or collected on arrival in Saint Lucia.
The BioButton must be installed as part of the Health Screening at the port of entry.
Please be advised that Port Health will require you to have a Tracking Wristwatch installed which must be worn for the duration of the mandatory quarantine period.
The cost of the wristwatch is US$75.00 payable at the port of entry.
APPLICATION FOR STATE QUARANTINE
Please be advised that State Quarantine will incur a charge:
Single Occupancy US$25
Double Occupancy US$45
Triple Occupancy US$65
A minimum of 9 nights must be reserved.
Persons who are in state quarantine will be required to undergo a PCR test after seven (7) days, and will be required to remain in state quarantine until receipt of the results within 1 – 3 days. Home quarantine may be granted after receipt of a negative PCR test and provided that home conditions are consistent with the requirements for quarantine.
To arrange your stay in State Quarantine, please contact Bel Jou Hotel (State Quarantine Facility) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org then submit the Travel Registration form and state that you are a Returning National or Resident and that you have a reservation in a State Quarantine Facility.
Exemptions will be granted to students returning home within three months of completion of studies, and to persons who have travelled for medical care. The Government will also consider dire socio-economic and other related circumstances including the forced repatriation of nationals.
- Book space in state quarantine facility OR receive confirmation of home quarantine OR book space in a COVID-19 certified property
- Take your COVID-19 PCR Test no more than 5 days before travel
- Print and travel with a copy of the test results
- Complete the Travel Registration Form
- You will receive your travel authorization by email. Show an electronic or printed copy of the travel authorization email on check in.
YOU ARE REMINDED THAT YOU WILL BE DENIED BOARDING IF YOU FAIL TO PRODUCE ANY OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENT
Travel Registration Form