RETURNING NATIONALS AND RESIDENTS
All arrivals (5 years and over) must have a negative result from a PCR test taken no more than 7 days before arrival in Saint Lucia. The test result must be submitted by email before travel to firstname.lastname@example.org. Print and travel with a copy of your test results, the auto response email from the form submission and the TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION LETTER that you will receive.
All arrivals 18 years and older must complete:
1. A Travel Registration form (online – 7 days before travel, Print and travel with a copy of the auto-response email)
2. A Health Screening Form (download, print and travel with the completed form)
If your booking is last-minute, (fewer than 7 days prior to travel), fill out the online travel authorisation form as above. The auto-generated confirmation email that you will receive immediately after submission should then be forwarded to email@example.com.
NOTE – SUBMISSION OF THE FORM DOES NOT REQUIRE THE PCR TEST RESULT. THE FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AND NO LESS THAN 3 DAYS BEFORE TRAVEL
All returning nationals and residents will be required to remain in quarantine for 14 days. Quarantine arrangements must be confirmed prior to travel at one of the following:
- At home – home quarantine approval received (complete the travel registration form to apply for home quarantine. You should allow a minimum of 7 days for processing)
- At a state facility (see booking details below)
- At a COVID-19 certified property (all guests must remain in-house and on the property for 14 days)
RESERVATIONS FOR SPACE IN A STATE QUARANTINE FACILITY
Please be advised that effective Thursday 15th October 2020 State Quarantine will incur a charge.
Persons who are in state quarantine will be required to undergo a PCR test after seven (7) days, and will be required to remain in state quarantine until receipt of the results within 1 -3 days. Home quarantine may be granted after receipt of a negative PCR test and provided that home conditions are consistent with the requirements for quarantine.
HOTEL POLICY: Kindly note to make a reservation a minimum of 9 nights is required (Guests will be required to undergo a PCR test after seven (7) days, and will be required to remain in state quarantine until receipt of the results within 1 -3 days).
Reservations require a payment equivalent to one hundred percent (100%) of the total accommodation with taxes to secure each booking on a definite basis.
Enhancements require full payment (100%) of the total with taxes to secure each enhancement on a definite basis.
Payments will be charged in the Islands’ local currency Eastern Caribbean Dollars (XCD) equivalent based on the daily exchange rate used by the hotel. Our exchange rate is EC$2.70 to US$1.00.
Currency conversions by banks or credit card companies in processing payments are not within the control of the hotel and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
Exemptions will be granted to students returning home within three months of completion of studies, and to persons who have travelled for medical care. The Government will also consider dire socio-economic and other related circumstances including the forced repatriation of nationals.
APPLICATION FOR HOME QUARANTINE APPROVAL
How to apply for home quarantine:
- All home quarantine requests must be made by completing the travel registration form online. (See below)
- Once the form is submitted, the Quarantine Team will receive it the following day.
- The home assessment team will contact the person listed on the form to schedule a home visit which will determine if the quarantine space identified by the resident is suitable
- Once the home inspection has been done, and suitability determined, an approval letter will be sent.
- All returning residents must allow 7 days for processing so please fill out the form as early and with as much detail as possible. A name of an adult and a local number must be provided.
- Please not that last–minute requests cannot be accommodated due to the high number of requests for home quarantine.
- Book space in state quarantine facility OR receive confirmation of home quarantine OR book space in a COVID-19 certified property
- Take your COVID-19 PCR Test no more than 7 days before travel, and send results to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print and travel with a copy of the test results
- Complete the Travel Registration Form
- Print and travel with a copy of the auto-response email from the Travel Registration submission
- Print and travel with a copy of the travel authorization letter that you will receive before you travel
- Download, print and travel with a completed copy of the Health Screening Form
YOU ARE REMINDED THAT YOU MY BE DENIED BOARDING IF YOU FAIL TO PRODUCE ANY OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Travel Registration Form