Page last reviewed :
The following entry requirements are MANDATORY FOR ALL ARRIVALS:
- ALL travelers 18 years and older must complete and submit an online travel registration form to receive Travel Authorization.
- ALL travelers 5 years and over must take a COVID PCR test 5 days or less before arrival in Saint Lucia and submit the negative results to the travel registration form for review and approval. Note – Your test must be based on a nasopharyngeal swab, saliva samples are not accepted.
- Unvaccinated passengers must be transferred by certified taxi to approved COVID-19 accommodation.
- Guests who are not fully vaccinated are required to remain on property for the duration of their stay except to transfer to another Covid-19 certified property to continue their stay, or to participate in certified activities, tours and excursions (Click here for details)
- After 14 days in COVID certified accommodation, international visitors who are not vaccinated may remain in COVID certified accommodation and continue to observe the protocols for stays in this type of accommodation, and they will also enjoy expanded access to the destination