Let Her Inspire You
Let Her Inspire You
From stunning beaches to exotic cascading waterfalls to beautiful mountaintops, a Saint Lucia wedding, honeymoon or romantic gateway will fulfill your utmost desires. Saint Lucia offers a variety of Caribbean wedding packages and honeymoon activities to create unforgettable memories for you and your special someone.
What you will need to get a marriage license in Saint Lucia
Saint Lucia does not have a residency period, so this allows marriage licenses to be obtained within 24 for hours of arrival with a same day marriage license application. For those who apply for the regular marriage license, the couple is required to be in Saint Lucia two days prior to their wedding. As laws, fees, and requirements are subject to change, it is important that you verify all information with the local marriage license office before making any wedding or travel plans.
Documentation Required for a Saint Lucia Marriage License
- Valid passport
- Birth certificate
- Divorce decree (if an applicant has been divorced). Note that the original or certified copy should be presented as proof.
- A death certificate (original or certified copy) of the spouse (in the case of a widow/widower)
- A sworn affidavit of consent stamped by a Notary Public if one of the parties is under age 18.
- An authenticated translation in addition to the originals if required documents are not in English.
Fees and Saint Lucia Marriage License Costs
There are a few minor fees and license costs to take care of when getting married in Saint Lucia:
- Notarial fees and marriage license
(a fee of EC $335, or on the same day for a higher fee of EC $540).
- Registrar fees
- Marriage certificate
It’s also worthy to note that many of the hotels have committed wedding coordinators who can organize your wedding and verify any costs.
Your special day only comes once, so it’s important to get these details right to avoid any headaches later. If you aren’t working with a wedding planner or an on-resort coordinator, you’ll want to review these requirements carefully before you arrive on island.