Win a Trip to Saint Lucia!
John Lewis Croydon Home Competition
Terms and conditions
- 1. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 or over, except for employees of John Lewis, Saint Lucia Tourism Authority, Stonefield Villa Resort and their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this competition.
- There will be one overall prize and is valid for a maximum of 2 adults (one winner plus guest) and must be taken in one trip. The prize consists of two return airline seats from London Gatwick Airport to Saint Lucia, with seven nights at 4* Stonefield Villa Resort on a Half Board basis (Breakfast and Dinner) for two adults sharing and return on-island airport transfers courtesy of Saint Lucia Tourism Authority. Both hotel and flights are subject to availability.
- The competition will close at 17.00 on 15th December 2019. The winner will be selected at random from the entries.
- Reservations must be made directly with Saint Lucia Tourism Authority, to claim your prize email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- he prize is valid for travel from 15th March 2020 until 15th December 2020 inclusive.
- The prize is subject to availability and cannot be taken from 15th December 2019 to 15th March 2020 inclusive as well as Easter or other major holidays. Other blackout periods may apply. Reservations subject to availability both at resort and on the airline.
- Stonefield Villa Resort, Saint Lucia Tourism Authority and John Lewis make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at the destination.
- Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize winner and companion.
- The winner and their chosen companion must comply with all relevant customs, security and immigration requirements, including appropriate passport and visa requirements. The prize winner and their companion are responsible for holding a passport with at least six months validity remaining after the return to the UK and must organise relevant visas where required. UK passport holders do not require a visa to visit Saint Lucia. Saint Lucia Tourism Authority, Stonefield Villa Resort and John Lewis will not be responsible for any passenger’s failure to comply with these requirements.
- The prize does NOT include any insurance, travel to and from London Gatwick airport, or any travel or other expenses during the trip unless otherwise stated. Any out of pocket expenses (such as phone, room service, drinks purchases, gifts and food) are not included in the prize.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Saint Lucia Tourism Authority, Stonefield Villa Resort and John Lewis shall not be responsible for any indirect, special or consequential damages or losses suffered by the entrant or a third party.
- The competition is provided by Saint Lucia Tourism Authority, Stonefield Villa Resort and John Lewis.
RULES, LIABILITIES AND JURISDICTIONS
- When you enter the competition, you agree to be bound by these rules.
- Saint Lucia Tourism Authority, Stonefield Villa Resort and John Lewis do not accept responsibility for loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.