Saint Lucia COVID-19 Mandatory Entry Requirements
OUR ISLAND IS OPEN TO VISITORS FROM ALL COUNTRIES
Page last reviewed :
Updated entry requirements effective 2 July 2022
Seamless Saint Lucia
SAINT LUCIA ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
All arrivals – no quarantine required
Fully Vaccinated Travellers* – NO TEST REQUIRED
There is no requirement for pre-travel test for fully vaccinated travellers. Fully vaccinated travellers must provide a valid vaccination record as requested on check in, for boarding and on entry to Saint Lucia.
*Fully vaccinated means two weeks has passed since the second dose of a two-dose vaccine, or since a single-dose vaccine. Vaccine proof must be presented on entry to Saint Lucia.
Unvaccinated travellers aged 5 years and older must have a valid negative Standard COVID-19 PCR test done within 5 days prior to arrival.
Required for travel:
- Vaccinated Travellers – Your vaccination proof
- Unvaccinated Travellers – Your test results
- All Travellers – Health Screening Form
The Health Screening Form should be downloaded and printed, and must completed before disembarkation in Saint Lucia for ease of processing on arrival
FOR UNVACCINATED TRAVELLERS – IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TEST
The test (sample collection) must be administered by, or supervised by a healthcare professional – an unsupervised self swab is not accepted. Check the details of the test carefully with the provider before booking a test
TESTS/SAMPLES THAT ARE ACCEPTED
Nasopharyngeal sample, oropharyngeal sample, nasal sample, oropharyngeal, anterior nares sample and mid turbinate samples, sample collection performed by a healthcare professional, self-administered sample collection supervised by a healthcare professional.
TESTS/SAMPLES THAT ARE NOT ACCEPTED
LAMP tests, unsupervised self-administered tests, home kits, saliva samples.
IMPORTANT!!! Test results MUST include:
- The name, address and telephone number of the lab where the sample was taken
- Your name (please make sure this is correctly recorded and must match the name on your passport/travel document)
- Your date of birth (please make sure this is correctly recorded)
- The date the sample was collected – this must show as the sample collection date: ‘test date’ will not be accepted
- The type of test and the method of testing
- The result of the test
Passengers arriving without tests or with the wrong type of test will be retested on arrival at their own cost and will be required to remain in quarantine until the result of the test is known.