Arrivals from Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis or St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Our island is open to visitors from all countries. If your trip originates in United States of America, Canada, Europe or any other country outside the designated travel bubble please click here to to familiarize yourself with the relevant entry requirements and complete the Travel Registration Form.
Visitors who, immediately before arriving in St. Lucia, were in a Bubble Country for at least 21 days are considered Bubble Travelers and will be exempt from quarantine; however, they must have a negative result from a PCR test taken no more than 7 days before arriving in Saint Lucia, and are subject to mandatory screening on arrival.
MANDATORY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
All arrivals (5 years and over) must have a negative result from a PCR test taken no more than 7 days before arrival in Saint Lucia. The test result must be submitted by email before travel to firstname.lastname@example.org. Print and travel with a copy of your test results and the auto response email from the travel registration submission.
All arrivals 18 years and older must complete:
1. A Travel Registration form (online – 7 days before travel, Print and travel with a copy of the auto-response email)
2. A Health Screening Form (download, print and travel with the completed form)
NOTE – SUBMISSION OF THE FORM DOES NOT REQUIRE THE PCR TEST RESULT. THE FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
You must print and travel with the following
- The result of your COVID-19 PCR Test
- The auto-response email that you received on submission of the travel registration form (check your SPAM if you did not receive an email)
- All arriving passengers must adhere to all protocols relevant to airport
- All arriving passengers will be screened, this will include temperature checks
- All symptomatic passengers will be immediately isolated and tested. If test result is positive for COVID-19 the passenger will be transferred to the Respiratory Hospital for treatment and care at their cost.
BUBBLE TRAVELERS (ARRIVING BY AIR)
- Take your COVID-19 PCR Test no more than 7 days before travel, and send results to email@example.com prior to travel
- Print and travel with a copy of the test results
- Complete the online Travel Registration Form
- Print and travel with a copy of the auto-response email from the Travel Registration submission
- Download, print and travel with a completed copy of the Health Screening Form
YOU ARE REMINDED THAT YOU MAY BE DENIED BOARDING IF YOU FAIL TO PRODUCE ANY OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Travel Registration Form