Albertha Augustin, Spa therapist, The BodyHoliday
Massage therapy is well known for providing a wealth of health benefits.
Alberta gives some advice on the benefits of two treatments she uses on a regular basis.
This massage combines Swedish and Deep tissue massage with Thai massage techniques and Acupressure points.
It offers the following benefits:
- Relieves tension, pain and discomfort
- General neck and back conditions
- Boosting of immune system
- Improve posture, balance and arthritis
- Corrects body alignment and dissolves energy blockages
Muscle & Joint Relief Therapy
This treatment is for anyone who wishes to improve the function and performance of the body and can be used to prepare the body for sporting activities and relieve the body after sporting activities.
The treatment has the following benefits:
- Relieves stiffness and improves the range of movement and circulation
- Reactivates deeper muscle tissue that has been inactive due to immobility or lack of exercise
- Reduces pain and discomfort
- Breaks down muscle tension
- Unblocks energy channels
Albertha Augustin works at TheBodyHoliday, the spa holiday retreat, and has over 20 years experience in the wellness field. She has trained in a wide variety of treatments including Thai Massage, Sports Massage, Neck and Shoulder release, Aroma-stone Massage and many more.